Sprinkler and Irrigation System Repair
You have found a problem with your sprinkler system, a wet spot, one or more zone(s) of your sprinkler do not turn on, will not turn off, water gushing out of the lawn or you have a few “fountains” in your lawn and your sprinkler system is just not working like it used to.
Time to call American Sprinkler Repair.
All of our sprinkler service technicians are licensed by the State of Texas, TCEQ as required by law and have a minimum of 5 years experience in the irrigation industry. We guarantee you will always get the best service from our technicians, we will never send an “intern” to your home. Our family has proudly served the irrigation needs of the Dallas and Fort Worth areas since 1954. We are simply the best.
We offer sprinkler repair services, spring, summer and fall tune ups and rain and freeze sensors to help with water conservation . We are specialists when it comes to solving electrical problems, each truck is equipped with the latest technology available. In addition, all trucks are fully stocked with parts to repair any problem that we may encounter with your sprinkler system. We carry parts on our vehicles to repair the sprinkler systems that are 50+ years old!!
If you have any of the following issues, our team of expert technicians are here to help:
- Repair or replacement of leaking sprinkler heads
- Repair or replacement of leaking or malfunctioning sprinkler valves
- Moving, relocating and the addition of sprinkler heads
- Leaking sprinkler lines
- Checking and adjustment of sprinkler heads for proper coverage
- Location of underground buried valves
American Sprinkler Repair offers the following solutions to your irrigation problem:
- Sprinkler leak repair
- Sprinkler Controller Repair
- Repair or replace rain and freeze sensors
- Sprinkler system valve repair
- Repair broken sprinkler heads
- Repair or replace sprinkler/irrigation valves
- Sprinkler system tune up
- Irrigation system repair
- Sprinkler system electrical problems